i'm wonky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunkle
    or the current fat english owner !! can the front torsion bars really effect the rear height this much then
    Yup, because the leverage end of the T/bar is in the middle of the truck, you get a little rear lift by winding the bars up.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

thanks for advice - been thinking about changing torsion bars so i think i'll go for that and see wat happens
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
        looked at the back of the truck the other day and though it looked like it was sitting higher one side than the other - got out today to finally measure it and from top of rim to wheel arch one side is 13" the other side only 12 !!, had some 20% milners springs fitted approx 2 months ago, is it possible one is broke ? the front measurements are both 13 inches
        following this thread i spoke to milners yesterday at 4.30 and they said it's very unusual but i may well have a "weak" spring and they will see what they can do - just got to work and there is a nice big box on my desk with 2 new replacement springs !!! - you can't ask for much more than that can you, big thanks to milner for sorting me out, excellent service !!
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Flog 'em on Ebay and get some Landcruiser HDJ80 springs for the same price, you know it makes sense.

Comment

i'd love to but being a numpty it's all the other stuff i need to do to go with them that i'd struggle with, think i'll go for some spacers though while i'm swopping them over
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
            X