Cost of Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of Stuff.......

Does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to get a new paint job on my surf?? The current paint job is full of scratches and other imperfections and the misses said she may buy me a respray if its not too much (which i have a sneaky suspicion it will be.....)

Also she is due her MOT soon and needs a couple of bits done if anyone knows roughly how much each bit would cost it will help me figure out how much I can spend on christmas presents!!

1)Needs a rear fog light fitted (apparantly, although she has been MOTd three time without one..........)
    2)Rear shock absorbers need replacing
    3)Needs a new tyre (fitted are "Enduro A/T Runways")

Muchos Thankies!!

£6 for a foglight,shock absorbers about £30-£35each [procomp]
    tyre aint got a clue , respray depends on where you take it and the quality of the finish.
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Nellington
      Does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to get a new paint job on my surf?? The current paint job is full of scratches and other imperfections and the misses said she may buy me a respray if its not too much (which i have a sneaky suspicion it will be.....)

Also she is due her MOT soon and needs a couple of bits done if anyone knows roughly how much each bit would cost it will help me figure out how much I can spend on christmas presents!!

1)Needs a rear fog light fitted (apparantly, although she has been MOTd three time without one..........)
      2)Rear shock absorbers need replacing
      3)Needs a new tyre (fitted are "Enduro A/T Runways")

Muchos Thankies!!
      Hiya,

Best bodyshop I know of is Bumpers in Burgess Hill.

For foglight any decent garage should be able to do that for you easily - is there wiring there for one ?

Here's your tyre you will have to get it fitted - ATS or Elite can do that

Here's Roughtrax's selection of suspension items

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Thats a relief, I had images of this all costing a small fortune, at least the tyres are only £45.

I have emailed bumpers to see what sort of price they can do it for!!

Comment

Please note these shocks are not controlled by the "Hard/Soft" switch if fitted, but are designed for this application - if you have it

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Hiya,

Best bodyshop I know of is Bumpers in Burgess Hill.

For foglight any decent garage should be able to do that for you easily - is there wiring there for one ?

Here's your tyre you will have to get it fitted - ATS or Elite can do that

Here's Roughtrax's selection of suspension items

Trev
            DOH!!! Bumpers only do accident repairs. The only places I have found online that do paint jobs don't advertise the price so I am guessing that means it is going to be expensive!!

Comment

from the brief investigations I've done (including talking to a mate who's a sprayer), you're looking ta about a grand for a respray. You'd be better off with a weekend, some t-cut and a lot of effort.

Comment

These any good ?

Custom Coachworks 01444 248061
                22a Victoria Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 9NF

Smart Wise Ltd 01444 257342
                Unit 5 Ashwyn Business Centre, Marchants Way, Burgess Hill, RH15 8QY

Truckcom Ltd 01444 831111
                Hooklands, Lewes Road, Scaynes Hill, Haywards Heath, RH17 7NG

Prestige Panelcare 01444 831133
                Hooklands, Lewes Road, Scaynes Hill, Haywards Heath, RH17 7NG
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X