Snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snorkel

Hi Guys, I know its been asked before but there seems some confusion on which part no it is for a saffari snorkel.
    I'm now looking to fit a saffari snorkel to my truck but not sure where to get it from or what one fits a 3.0L KZN130, I think I read that the one for a 2.4 is the same as for the 3.0L please
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Originally posted by gary16163
    Hi Guys, I know its been asked before but there seems some confusion on which part no it is for a saffari snorkel.
    I'm now looking to fit a saffari snorkel to my truck but not sure where to get it from or what one fits a 3.0L KZN130, I think I read that the one for a 2.4 is the same as for the 3.0L please
    I got my SS106HF Safari Snorkel from http://www.gearedtogo.co.uk/ .
    It isn't actually for a 2.4, but all you need to do is cut a bit of the rubber ducting that is supplied with the kit. Can't see why it wouldn't fit the 3 litre..

It's the externals of the snorkel that are the important bits! The ducting in the engine bay doesn't HAVE to be neat, does it..??
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      I got my SS106HF Safari Snorkel from http://www.gearedtogo.co.uk/ .
      It isn't actually for a 2.4, but all you need to do is cut a bit of the rubber ducting that is supplied with the kit. Can't see why it wouldn't fit the 3 litre..

It's the externals of the snorkel that are the important bits! The ducting in the engine bay doesn't HAVE to be neat, does it..??
      Thanks for the reply, I take it I need to ring them and quote the ref no as they dont list it on there web page, also do they hold them in stock or do I have to wait for eternity for them to order it in

Comment

I rang him up (spoke to the owner, Stuart), told him what I was after, and that I thought it was the SS106HF I needed, he confirmed that it was, but the 'internals' may be different.
        I agreed that that was ok. Paid for it, and I reckon it was 4 or 5 day delivery..
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          I rang him up (spoke to the owner, Stuart), told him what I was after, and that I thought it was the SS106HF I needed, he confirmed that it was, but the 'internals' may be different.
          I agreed that that was ok. Paid for it, and I reckon it was 4 or 5 day delivery..
          Cheers mate

Comment

Just got mt snorkel from Geared to Go,only took 5 days to get here and i stay in the middle of no where as far as carriers are concerned
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
            X