Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverhampton to Harrogate

4 $$$$$$ hours.............

Traffic is getting to the point where the job is no fun at times. Left the office at 4.30 arrived home 8.30

Scum and Liverpool both at home so m62 was knackered, had to go right round to preston to pick up the 65 then over thru skipton.

I used to have a surf me!

Scum and Liverpool both at home
    how would southampton playing at home affect the traffic on the M62??
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      how would southampton playing at home affect the traffic on the M62??

It should not really, But Man UTD at home can have an impact on the roads.

Why anyone would want to go is a mystery......
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        4 $$$$$$ hours.............

Traffic is getting to the point where the job is no fun at times. Left the office at 4.30 arrived home 8.30

Scum and Liverpool both at home so m62 was knackered, had to go right round to preston to pick up the 65 then over thru skipton.

No fun *at times*?

The M6, M62, M5 (around midlands), M42, M25 and the other roads I use regularly are no fun *ever*!

Still, it's easier for Phoney Blair to tax us to death to try to stop us travelling than spend some of our taxes actually improving the transport infrastructure of the country. Dont get me started!!!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Labour wants to introduce a 'pay as you go' charging system to discourage us from using our vehicles. The revenue raised will, apparently, go back into maintaining our roads which, because of the road tax, insurance rip-offs, fuel tax, MOT charge and now road tolls, we won't be able to afford to use!!!!

You couldn't make it up!

Comment

That must be the new charges that I vaguely noted the other day. BBC doing
            it's usual, scrolling the info at the bottom of the screen on news 24. What
            they wrote was so bad it made no sense whatsoever.

Comment

It must be all the away supporters travelling to old trafford, i mean all the home supporters who live in mancester'd catch a bus or somethin surely.

Oh, no sorry i forgot everyone who actually lives in mancester supports man city, it's all the glory hunting $$$$ers that travel hundreds of miles to see utd play at home when they're playing on their doorstep next week that cause the problems. I hope they lost!!!
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                Oh, no sorry i forgot everyone who actually lives in mancester supports man city, it's all the glory hunting $$$$ers that travel hundreds of miles to see utd play at home when they're playing on their doorstep next week that cause the problems. I hope they lost!!!

They only go for the fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                  It must be all the away supporters travelling to old trafford, i mean all the home supporters who live in mancester'd catch a bus or somethin surely.

I'm a 'pool supporter, but I enjoy watching Man U play. They've played some lovely football lately. So much nicer to watch than the Chelski cheating scumbags. Talk about dull!

Would have thought Man U would have lost a lot of the 'back the winning side' type of supporter to Chelsea by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Labour wants to introduce a 'pay as you go' charging system to discourage us from using our vehicles. The revenue raised will, apparently, go back into maintaining our roads which, because of the road tax, insurance rip-offs, fuel tax, MOT charge and now road tolls, we won't be able to afford to use!!!!

You couldn't make it up!
                    "Please dont make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      "Please dont make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

Sorry Vicki.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        Sorry Vicki.

She went to bed an hour ago! Am I typing in the feminine?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

She went to bed an hour ago! Am I typing in the feminine?

Oh sorry Andy, I could still smell perfume on your post, thats all!

Comment

Working...
                          X