• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops
    got your number Matt ring you when about half hour from juct 33 mate

and jotto will ring you when i get down to M25 ok

Cheers.

Comment

Well, Pops has had to suffer meeting the G.G.T.

Pleasure to finally meet you Martin. (And I'm well jealous of the ARB).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Well, Pops has had to suffer meeting the G.G.T.

Pleasure to finally meet you Martin. (And I'm well jealous of the ARB).
        great to meet you and your family
        am i going to regret this WOTS the GGT??
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

well, if it had been next weekend then I could well have been VERY interested in using your storage space for a small toyney who needs a lift to junction 29 M1... Im visiting my folks to pick up 5 new batteries, 4 for my boat and one for a car.. oh and a car..
          my mum gets trade price on batteries, she got mine for my surf, about £20 each i think they were.

I could add some batteries to the order in return for a lift, but its too soon, ive got to deliver a set of pushpit/pulpit rails to windsor and a table tennis table on saturday, as well as hopefully complete the sale on my new house.

got me a busy weekend i think.

if anyone is heading north (M1 J29 or thereabouts) in about 10 days - 2 weeks time, let me know if you want some company, beats the train anytime.
          she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
            well, if it had been next weekend then I could well have been VERY interested in using your storage space for a small toyney who needs a lift to junction 29 M1... Im visiting my folks to pick up 5 new batteries, 4 for my boat and one for a car.. oh and a car..
            my mum gets trade price on batteries, she got mine for my surf, about £20 each i think they were.

I could add some batteries to the order in return for a lift, but its too soon, ive got to deliver a set of pushpit/pulpit rails to windsor and a table tennis table on saturday, as well as hopefully complete the sale on my new house.

if anyone is heading north (M1 J29 or thereabouts) in about 10 days - 2 weeks time, let me know if you want some company, beats the train anytime.
            I'm off to Lincoln next Monday, but will probably have a full car. Thats cr@p really isn't it? Sorry!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney

Well, I'll be going as far as Warwick on the 17th. I can pick you up in central London.

Not all the way I know, but closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                Well, I'll be going as far as Warwick on the 17th. I can pick you up in central London.

and if you dont mind standing about while i shred his truck, i can give you a lift to grab a train...new St? Warwick parkway?
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  and if you dont mind standing about while i shred his truck, i can give you a lift to grab a train...new St? Warwick parkway?
                  Or indeed I could drop you at either on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                    Telling a lady you can't take her all the way? Is that your usual line?

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      am i going to regret this WOTS the GGT??
                      Gay ginger to$$er. And no, I ain't. (Gay, I mean. )

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        Telling a lady you can't take her all the way? Is that your usual line?
                        Well, I've been under a lot of stress lately ........

Comment

Working...
                        X