Nearly there now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly there now

My mum passed away nearly 2 years this Christmas . Just sold her flat today after all the hassle with probate and stuff . Why does this counrty screw you when you live and then when you die . Just got to sort the final paperwork out so we can move on which the solicitor says will be in January .
    Still got to put a plaque on her and my dads plot in the Cremotorium(?).
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

and then when the house is empty, it gets squatted in and burned out!!!...

it's rubbish!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      My mum passed away nearly 2 years this Christmas . Just sold her flat today after all the hassle with probate and stuff . Why does this counrty screw you when you live and then when you die . Just got to sort the final paperwork out so we can move on which the solicitor says will be in January .
      Rick ive been there but nothing like you, We sold after probate was done, 3 months. My dad left lots of DEBT we had to settle upon the sale but all is ok now.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        because they Bally can mate
        good luck with the plaque buddy
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Rick ive been there but nothing like you, We sold after probate was done, 3 months. My dad left lots of DEBT we had to settle upon the sale but all is ok now.
          its amazing how many people been there
          i been twice 1st with dad them with me Mum
          and like you got there within 3 months each time
          not easy tho hey guys??
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X