got it booked in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it booked in

got the beast booked in on wednesday 6th dec for its steering rod replacing whoo ohh result cheers for everyons help in getting me off me arse to sort it out well done guys, just hope i can get a courtesy car of some description
    if a politition is talking its lying

if it was anything like mine you will end up with a yaris and after driving the surf this car feels small!
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

just tell them your interested in replacing it and try for a nice Amazon, friend of mine had a pretty basic mini (not even a cooper) which needed a service, took it to his local BMW dealer who could only lend him a brand new X5 !
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

ooooooooooohhhhhhhh now theres an idea, but im that much a sucka id end up buying it and look then at consolidating all my debts lol,

Comment

steering rod

are you having your steering rod done under the recall, iv tried finding out on here what the recall is , and does my motor aply got a ln-130 2.4 deisal. any help wouild be great thanks.

Comment

safysurfer
            yes its the steering rod getting replaced, all i did was call toyota uk 01737363633 explain what i was ringing for then they put me onto a guy who wanted to know the chassis number of the truck took a phone number and addy off me and said he would call back after sending the info to japan for them to check on their data base if it had been done, got a call back yesterday confirming it needed doind an telling me to ring the local yota dealers straight in no probs

Comment

Working...
            X