Warrior on the plain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior on the plain

Took one of the works Warriors (sorry) down to Salisbury Plain today for a recce for some work I'm doing down there next week. I was about two miles north-east of Tilshead mixing it with various armoured V-hickles.

There was a brilliant long (about 100m) water splash alongside one of the transit tracks which I was tempted by, until I saw how far up the side of one of said tracked V-hickles it came! It was VERY wet down there!

Still, got the truck very muddy and made it back home so wont have to explain to the boss that I've left the thing in a 'puddle' on the plain.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Took one of the works Warriors (sorry) down to Salisbury Plain today for a recce for some work I'm doing down there next week. I was about two miles north-east of Tilshead mixing it with various armoured V-hickles.

There was a brilliant long (about 100m) water splash alongside one of the transit tracks which I was tempted by, until I saw how far up the side of one of said tracked V-hickles it came! It was VERY wet down there!

Still, got the truck very muddy and made it back home so wont have to explain to the boss that I've left the thing in a 'puddle' on the plain.
    There are some very good puddles around here
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
    X