ARB looky likey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB looky likey

I have finally managed to find someone who can fabricate me a decent front bumper similar to the ARB one, does anyone have any pictures, drawings, plans, dimensions etc i can beg, steal, or borrow (particulary interested in how they fix), i've done as much research as i can and got lots of photos of them but anything else would help
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

have you tried JOTTO?

not sure how far he got, but he made his own and was going to perhaps produce a few??

might be listed on DANNO's list with the body lift kits?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

ok, think i got that wrong...

Jotto bought a WARN winch bumper... but DANNO had plans to get it copied...

can't see DANNO's website (www.offroadtoys.org.uk) cos he's exceeded his bandwidth!
      Last edited by da SLUG man; 28 November 2006, 15:14.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i keep checking the website and pm'ed him a while back as he keeps threatening to make some but i'm an impatient bu**er - mentioned to my dad the other day what i wanted and showed him a picture or two, and as luck would have it he reckons his mate makes stuff like that all the time, result eh!
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

I've got my ARB off the truck at the moment so I'll take some pics of the mounting and post them up this evening.
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

thankyou very much, that would be a great help - anything you think i might need to have one made will be much appreciated
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
              anything you think i might need to have one made will be much appreciated
              I would start with some metal .
              But seriously , Blizzard from this and another forum made cardbord templates first and taped them together until he was happy with the shape etc , and then cut the steel with the cardbord as templates . Try a search for threads started by Blizzard .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

just what i need, cheers - lots of very helpful pictures on one thread and a very good write up on a custom snorkel on another thread (see my post re this mornings exploits) question is, am i brave enough to cut that huge hole in my wing ?
                Bunkle
                Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

just what i need, cheers - lots of very helpful pictures on one thread and a very good write up on a custom snorkel on another thread (see my post re this mornings exploits) question is, am i brave enough to cut that huge hole in my wing ?
                  A new wing will only be about £30

Comment

for when i fudge it up - cheers !!!!
                    Bunkle
                    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

for when i fudge it up - cheers !!!!
                      Sorry, I didn't mean you would, I just meant it wouldn't matter even if you did . Get the tools out.

Comment

trust me - i probably will !!! £30 for a replacement wing though does make it more tempting, what the hell, how difficult can it be
                        Bunkle
                        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                          Sorry, I didn't mean you would, I just meant it wouldn't matter even if you did . Get the tools out.
                          I see your another one with the prices in your head for how much it'll
                          cost when we screw the wing/bonnet or other bits up with the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            I see your another one with the prices in your head for how much it'll
                            cost when we screw the wing/bonnet or other bits up with the mods.
                            I like to go one better. That's why there's a bonnet in my garden, a steering wheel in my kitchen, two door cards in the cellar etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                              I like to go one better. That's why there's a bonnet in my garden, a steering wheel in my kitchen, two door cards in the cellar etc etc.
                              Shouldn't that say two incorrect door cards?

Comment

Working...
                              X