indiglo dials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indiglo dials

Its me again ....sorry to go on but ive been in touch with this guy CSmith4067@aol.com and he says his contact will produce these dials for any car subject to a minimum order of ten but he needs to get an instrument cluster to use as a template or he could order a Richbrook set to use instead .....
    Mines a 2.4 second gen diesel so if there are enough of us we could be in buisness so to speak .....let me know!!!!!!!
    can u tell i want these....... bad......

Originally posted by carl67
    Its me again ....sorry to go on but ive been in touch with this guy CSmith4067@aol.com and he says his contact will produce these dials for any car subject to a minimum order of ten but he needs to get an instrument cluster to use as a template or he could order a Richbrook set to use instead .....
    Mines a 2.4 second gen diesel so if there are enough of us we could be in buisness so to speak .....let me know!!!!!!!
    can u tell i want these....... bad......
    Depending on price ... I could be interested in a set .. any pics ?
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

no prices as yet but we need the numbers before we can approach him about details of price and quantity
      im sure if there are enough then he would make these for other versions and surely the more we need the better and cheaper deal we can negotiate

Comment

Originally posted by carl67
        no prices as yet but we need the numbers before we can approach him about details of price and quantity
        im sure if there are enough then he would make these for other versions and surely the more we need the better and cheaper deal we can negotiate
        WE CANT COMMIT WITHOUT A ROUGH PRICE MATE
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Put me down as interested, depending on price.
          Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
            Put me down as interested, depending on price.
            Pete
            Yeah, me too - but are we all talking about the same type of dial - electronic speedo (i.e. has a needle "rest")...?

BTW I think the temp, fuel, and other small gauges are the same as those already offered for the petrol version, the rev and speedo dials are the different versions...
            Paul L

http://www.webwhirled.co.uk/image/niceperson.gif

Comment

Ive e-maled him and we will have to wait and see but maybe if we all mail him he will beleive what a market there is and what requirements we all have and then we will have a quality product at a reasonable price ...... the ones he does make, retail at £60 ....Thats cheap for these clocks but we have to make sure they are right,not like the ones with Unleaded written all over the speedo and we need the ones for the electronic speedo with the engine and turbo light cut outs ......come on lads e-mail him and lets get what we want a.s.a.p.

Comment

Indiglo dials

Hi. would anyone have a scan of a tacho dial face for a 2.4 TD 2nd Gen.
                I recently bought a set of indiglo dials which turned out to be for a petrol Surf. Couldnt find similar dials for 2.4 td anywhere. I decided to experiment with what I have. I have managed to remove the two top layers from the speedo and tacho dials leaving me with "blank" dials. as you can see in the attachments. Also, you will see that I have made a transparent overlay for the speedo. I used Autocad to do this. For the speedo I used a picture of a replacement dial on the Milners site. Used Autocad because the Milners picture was low res. All I need now is a scan of a tacho (for measurements) I will then print these onto self adhesive transparent film. Hope this may interest someone as I belive it should work well. Any help with a scan of a tacho would be very helpfull.
                Attached Files
                JJON

Normal is just a wash setting.

Comment

Working...
                X