Bullet got cleaned!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet got cleaned!!!

Well she was a bit upset that she hasn't done much playing recently, and Tony was busy making things with metal so I took her for a swim in the flood water under the bridge - cleaned her right off. I couldn't see even with the wipers on
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Of course if you'd gone to Norfolk you'd have been driving in water as deep as the windscreen!!!!
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

thought we had enough rain to of cleaned it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
        Of course if you'd gone to Norfolk you'd have been driving in water as deep as the windscreen!!!!
        Don't rub it in She loves that there river.

Actually she would have missed out anyway as we were going to bring the 4-runner this time, but as that's petrol and drowned in 2 foot of water at the plains I think we might have been wise to stay away!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Talking of drowning 1st gens.....I drowned mine at Norfolk today. Lots of water in the intake, air filter and carb. Oops! Had to be dragged back to the car park. It was soon sorted though and back to normal. Thanks again to Jon and Rick for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Well she was a bit upset that she hasn't done much playing recently, and Tony was busy making things with metal so I took her for a swim in the flood water under the bridge - cleaned her right off. I couldn't see even with the wipers on

clean your mouth out
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Don't rub it in She loves that there river.

Actually she would have missed out anyway as we were going to bring the 4-runner this time, but as that's petrol and drowned in 2 foot of water at the plains I think we might have been wise to stay away!!!
              The river wasnt that deep...well ok IT WAS but Ive known it deeper, and you might have made it.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Talking of drowning 1st gens.....I drowned mine at Norfolk today. Lots of water in the intake, air filter and carb. Oops! Had to be dragged back to the car park. It was soon sorted though and back to normal. Thanks again to Jon and Rick for the help!
                & not a L/R in sight either, a real Surf train eh Rob & still able to be driven Home aswell !!!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't believe it !!!! or can ya ?
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X