• Should We Tell Clarkson?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-D21-die...QQcmdZViewItem

Cheeky bugga!
    It's only a hobby!

Huh?
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Actually I agree with him, it is stronger than a hilux - you can smell it from here !!!!

I say we all go by his place and leave a trail of mud, then he will be scared of leaving for fear of getting the white paintwork dirty !

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
        Huh?

I thought that as well, but Jon had a closer look and if you look under the item title it says 'stronger than the Toyota Hilux'.

Comment

I have sent email suggesting he puts his listing in "JOKES AND NOVELTY ITEMS"
          Cheers all
          Neil
          Smith & Wesson: the first point & click interface

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto
            I thought that as well, but Jon had a closer look and if you look under the item title it says 'stronger than the Toyota Hilux'.
            Ah, I see it now.

The cheek, words need to be had.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Don't think Clarkson would be bothered.... too interested in the next big thing, flogging his christmas video and learning to play the drums... badly...

And couldn't that ad but done under the trades desciption act...?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                Don't think Clarkson would be bothered.... too interested in the next big thing, flogging his christmas video and learning to play the drums... badly...

And couldn't that ad but done under the trades desciption act...?
                Been watching Jonathan (w)Ross???????
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I know I should have been drinking... but I am still not sure what came over me...

Although there was the quote of the century from Courtney Love...

I am back into Buddhism., again.. its been really good for me... kept the band together and made me loads of money...

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                    Huh?
                    I was going to take a screen shot and highlight the subtitle. Then I thought I would see how observant people are.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Sent him a mail....got an ar$y reply saying he has owned a hylux and it is the most over rated motor he has ever owned 'so I speak from experience'
                      Twonk!!

still everybody is entitled to their opinion ..even morons
                      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                      Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X