Proud New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud New Owner

Ive just driven back from Winsford in Cheshire to Edinburgh in the 3.0 l SSRX which I purchased from B16MTS ( aka Martin) Great drive up in some $$$$ty weather. So far Im well chuffed and have definitely noticed the power increase over the 2.4. I,ll eventually get round to my profile and avatar. Never thought Id buy a car from a 23rd yr old but Martin is a nice sensible young chap and was a pleasure to do business with. ( OK he sold his Surf , hes not perfectly sensible ). Only two problems now, Its not grey ( I guess I,ll get used to Burgundy) and I need an A bar. Im sure this motor has had a 2" lift as well. which is great.
    So thanks Martin ( B16MTS) and i now need to get used to all things 3.0L

If anyone has an A bar going spare, Im yer man

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Glad you got back ok,

Sorry you didn't take the weather with you though! Seriously though I hope she brings you many happy and reliable miles, i'm sure she will! I feel so wierd now being without a car, its horrible, but at least I know my truck has gone to a good home, and i can check in here to see how she's going.

enjoy,

Martin
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

There's this one on eblaghttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-OR-SURF-CHROME-BULLBAR_W0QQitemZ190054243366Q QihZ009QQcategoryZ10428QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem?hash=item1900542 43366
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X