surfs rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfs rule

i finally got the pics off my camera to upload these were from a couple of months ago could of done with my winch but had to be pulled out my a disco

Comment

looks like you had a good time.Did you get the mrs to clean it after...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i'm afraid not i think it was "its your mess you clean it" after jet washing it at home still finding little pieces of dry mud every were

Comment

you got the proof to fire back at her now,you can see she was enjoying herself in the pics so you can tell her you enjoyed it aswell so your turn next,or just leave it dirty it looks better
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

as they say the dirtier the better and prob get some more pics soon and she did not like goin up and down hills until we made waves going thought the mud. although when i bought my karcher power washer was insisting to use it first so i slightly took advantage she ended up cleaning my work van ,car, truck, dads car, and mates disco lol she just felt powerful with the lancer until i turned the tap off

Comment

[QUOTE=benyetinyahoo]i finally got the pics off my camera to upload these were from a couple of months ago could of done with my winch but had to be pulled out my a disco

Good ;pics

BUT with THAT admission I am afraid to say you WILL have to join me & Lurch in the cellar

Watch out for when Woodzie spots this

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

lol i take it disco is a swearing word on here ha ha ha i went though the mud to slow at first got stuck got pulled out but then the big i am in the disco tryed it and he got stuck so the good old surf had to rescue the disco now i can fly though it and not get stuck yeah baby

Comment

Originally posted by benyetinyahoo
                  lol i take it disco is a swearing word on here ha ha ha i went though the mud to slow at first got stuck got pulled out but then the big i am in the disco tryed it and he got stuck so the good old surf had to rescue the disco now i can fly though it and not get stuck yeah baby

Saying Discovery in the same sentence as "I had to be pulled out by...."
                  isn't swearing, it's humiliation! keep it to yourself next time!

p.s. Saying that, I hope there won't be a next time, sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    There is a very simply solution to that........ BUY ANOTHER SURF
                    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Disco's Are a sub basement but if you then had to pull it out you just have to join lurch and UDtrev as celler dwellers
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

What worst is you only got stuck in a little mud

This is worthy of being stuck in

EDIT....Should have used .....

CALL THAT A MUD PUDDLE .....THIS IS A MUD PUDDLE
                        Last edited by Woodzie; 20 November 2006, 01:03.
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by BUSHWHACKER

There is a very simply solution to that.... if ya gotta get stuck & I have !!!! At least get a Tug from a SURF Truck (thanx to Maverick) & save humiliation!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't always see how deep it is !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                            At least get a Tug from Maverick & save humiliation!!!!!

Ooh you dirty boy!!

Comment

[QUOTE=UDTrev]
                              Originally posted by benyetinyahoo
                              i finally got the pics off my camera to upload these were from a couple of months ago could of done with my winch but had to be pulled off by dale winton

Good ;pics

BUT with THAT admission I am afraid to say you WILL have to join me & Lurch in the cellar

Watch out for when Woodzie spots this

Trev
                              665 the neighbour of the beast

Comment

Working...
                              X