more money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more money

after the truck being layed up for about a month i got it back last week, its been hard to start, it got to the point where it had to jump start in the morning by mrs t car and then jump started by a jcb at night so today i bit the bullet again and bought to new batterys another £100, so for this month i have all ready layed out £1300 on all the head work, £100 on new rear spring, £80 on new rear lights about £150 on the mot.when will it end !please no more i have no money left
    colin

Originally posted by colin timney
    after the truck being layed up for about a month i got it back last week, its been hard to start, it got to the point where it had to jump start in the morning by mrs t car and then jump started by a jcb at night so today i bit the bullet again and bought to new batterys another £100, so for this month i have all ready layed out £1300 on all the head work, £100 on new rear spring, £80 on new rear lights about £150 on the mot.when will it end !please no more i have no money left
    colin

You spent £50 too much on the springs for a start!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      You spent £50 too much on the springs for a start!
      thats fitted as well
      colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
        thats fitted as well
        colin

Ah. but £80 for rear lights? Due to an accident or just 'bling'?

Comment

You keep PIMPING that Ride COLIN
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Where did you buy yer batteries from ? Needing a couple meself ,but can't get anything under £145 for 2 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Ah. but £80 for rear lights? Due to an accident or just 'bling'?
              bit of both but i did reverse into a tree twice and cracked one light so it would have been rude not to put the clear lights on, well thats what i said to the wife.
              colin

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
                Where did you buy yer batteries from ? Needing a couple meself ,but can't get anything under £145 for 2 !!!
                got them from a local auto discount store,with a lot of thought from the lad in the shop we ended up trying ones that where the same size as the old ones with the same out put,as the one which was in his parts book said would have never fitted.
                colin

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
                  Local car parts shop, we got our for £40 each.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I don't even wanna think about what our Surf has cost us over the last few months!!!! Colin, just rest assured that there is always someone somewhere worse off then yourself! I pity the bugga who's worse off then me though!

Still, it's running like a dream now though Can spend some time doing the tidy up jobs I've been meaning to do, she needs some TLC!
                    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Are they the same size amp output, cranking power etc.?
                      Was this in or near basingstoke?. Might be worth my driving there!
                      Do you have the name of said shop? cheers

Comment

OOPS tw*t me just followed 4x4toys link.

Comment

Working...
                        X