got me a surf today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got me a surf today

Picked the Surf up today from Junks(Phil) from this forum and well impressed with it, never driven one before or even an automatic come to think of it.(i think Phil was more nervous than me about driving it back LOL), a very smooth Journey home in horrendous driving conditions without any problems, she just took it in her stride and never broke a sweat, so its been a long day and a 400 mile round trip but worth it, a big thanks to Phil who's a Jolly good fella i might add, he took the time to show me everything about the veichle and lots of advice to go with it.... we got a cup off coffee...but no buiscuits but well worth the trip.

p.s the cupholders sealed the deal..two of them as well!!!!!

Congrats on your purchase!! I'm sure you'll love it, as we all seem to on here.
    It just does, OK?

Comment

The GRIN

will get wider and wider the fuel guage may cause some frowning. After the second or third time you leave vtrs xr234567riss in the rear view mirror you won't care.

Comment

we all moan about petrol prices but think nothing of spending £80 quid on on a saturday night

do not steal..the goverment does not like the competition

Originally posted by Long way 'round
        will get wider and wider the fuel guage may cause some frowning. After the second or third time you leave vtrs xr234567riss in the rear view mirror you won't care.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS on purchasing the BEAST
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Congrats m8... i had my surf for a few months now... LOVE IT!

Stu
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

congrats mate,this will be the last vehicle you ever buy.you kinda get attached to them.and it wont be long before you start to modify it.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Congrats on your fine choice of motor, let the modifications begin
                If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Already got a front bar on order and a S/S wheel cover to start with...just need some decent spots for it now.

Comment

Working...
                  X