Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 633 Squadron

Hello,

Just watched 633 squadron on BBC2. Rubbish sfx, dreadful continuity, and yet.....

Blo0dy Marvellous - what a film and that tune!

De Havilland Mosquito - you rock.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Are you 'working from home' by any chance?
    where's this bit go then?

Comment

Originally posted by osker
      Are you 'working from home' by any chance?
      Errrr, yes, that's right. LMAO

I got a report to write - honest!

Comment

Thats the one with a young mike baldwin (jonny briggs) in aint it? Not a bad flick,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
          Hello,

Just watched 633 squadron on BBC2. Rubbish sfx, dreadful continuity, and yet.....

Blo0dy Marvellous - what a film and that tune!

De Havilland Mosquito - you rock.
          Ah, the wooden weapon - what a great plane! I've got two original mirror "Copper Etch" or whatever they are called(?) pictures, one of the Mosquito and one of the Fairey Swordfish but cos they are a bit dated the missus won't let me put them up in the new house. Don't suppose anyone wants 'em?
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
            Ah, the wooden weapon - what a great plane! I've got two original mirror "Copper Etch" or whatever they are called(?) pictures, one of the Mosquito and one of the Fairey Swordfish but cos they are a bit dated the missus won't let me put them up in the new house. Don't suppose anyone wants 'em?
            I'd be interested but i'm skint! wot with doin the bedroom up etc,
            My sons got two very nice prints by some famous war artist or other, ones the Memphis Belle and the other's a Hurricane
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
              stick em on ebay... people will buy aby old tat there!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Try www.mossie.org

(Claim to fame - my father-in-law worked on the prototype: I have a picture somewhere of him standing in front of the same plane 50-odd years later, at the Mosquito Museum at Radlett)
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                  Try www.mossie.org

(Claim to fame - my father-in-law worked on the prototype: I have a picture somewhere of him standing in front of the same plane 50-odd years later, at the Mosquito Museum at Radlett)
                  Cracking claim to fame - I was on that site earlier.

Apparently there's only one left in flying condition - boo hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    I'd be interested but i'm skint! wot with doin the bedroom up etc,
                    My sons got two very nice prints by some famous war artist or other, ones the Memphis Belle and the other's a Hurricane
                    I tried to flog 'em on ebay, loads of watchers no bidders so if you cover the postage I'll send em you if you want them? Would be a shame to chuck them out.
                    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                    X