Hit the Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit the Milestone

well coming home tonight my clock has just hit 100,000 Km and the good news is that the Timing Belt light did come on.

Have reset the T-Belt as already replaced it when I had the front diff done, but thought I would leave the reset button alone to prove the T-Belt warning was working and original.
    Gaz

Originally posted by Gizmo
    well coming home tonight my clock has just hit 100,000 Km and the good news is that the Timing Belt light did come on.

Have reset the T-Belt as already replaced it when I had the front diff done, but thought I would leave the reset button alone to prove the T-Belt warning was working and original.

Marvelous!

I'm on 89,600 kms now!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Marvelous!

I'm on 89,600 kms now!

Bought mine with just over 71000 on the clock back in March 2004
      Gaz

Comment

Bought mine with just over 71000 on the clock back in March 2004

Got mine Feb. 2004 with the same milege.
        Can you tell I don't use it much?

Comment

bought mine november 03 with 121,000 and now it has 180,000. thats about 36,500 miles, can't wait for the 200,000.
          colin

Comment

238,640...it's about run in now.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
              can't wait for the 200,000.
              When mine clicked over for the 200k I tried to leave it on (I had already changed the belt).

Didn't last a week before the little tinker got to me and I had to reset it!
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

C'mon Gaz, you can do better than that m8, I have just passed 131000 in MILES in mine, it passed that mark doing the ton on the m6 (autobahn section) on friday.

Fish
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

246330 km and counting, will pass a quarter mil at month end on the way to Zim.
                  @africa4x4cafe
                  [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X