it has returned again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has returned again

a fresh mot,new ball joints and bushes in the rear anti-roll bar and to top things i finally got the springs on the back of the truck.I don't know if its all in my mind but i really think it's holding the road better and giving a smother ride.
    colin

Originally posted by colin timney
    a fresh mot,new ball joints and bushes in the rear anti-roll bar and to top things i finally got the springs on the back of the truck.I don't know if its all in my mind but i really think it's holding the road better and giving a smother ride.
    colin

Good news Colin, after the hiccups you've had recently
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Good news Colin, after the hiccups you've had recently
      still not half is bad as yours gary!hope yours is ready for some more action,but i bet you'll be a bit more carefull now.
      colin

Comment

still not half is bad as yours gary!hope yours is ready for some more action,but i bet you'll be a bit more carefull now.
        colin

will be waiting a little longer b4 off-roading..serious build up of bank balance needed.....as been neglecting duties on house whilst having fun breaking things.....who said Toyotas were unbreakable
        Gaz

Comment

colin
          Glad to hear it's sorted. The springs will have made a notable difference to
          the general movement.

Comment

Working...
          X