Strange Rover Dips In.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Rover Dips In.

A quick "Hello" from the 'honarary' Surfer.
    Just had a tour of the site: Great to see all the usual suspects still posting.
    Me and noisebod went to Chris's (ohsupreme..etc) local site a couple of weeks back. (Not posting name for obvious reasons). Thankfully, no pigs or pikeys and the usual crossers, quads and triallers. But no other 4x4s.
    Without giving too much away; the major area is no longer accessible. That still leaves plenty of interesting terrain though. It's just so handy!!!

Well I'll say hi despite the vee-hickle.

A mate at work has one of those things. Huge and orange it is. Tells me it's like the Camel one but from somewhere else. Big 4.2 V8. Sounds awesome but still looks like a popemobile

All the best matey
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I nearly bought this Range Rover yesterday:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8927&rd=1&rd=1

as an offroad toy/second car....but somebody did the 'buy-it-now' before I could get a proper look in. For a 3.5L V8 with the LPG conversion already fitted the price was attractive. Insurance for me was only £160 TPFT- not bad for a 3.5L V8!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strange Rover
        A quick "Hello" from the 'honarary' Surfer.
        Just had a tour of the site: Great to see all the usual suspects still posting.
        Me and noisebod went to Chris's (ohsupreme..etc) local site a couple of weeks back. (Not posting name for obvious reasons). Thankfully, no pigs or pikeys and the usual crossers, quads and triallers. But no other 4x4s.
        Without giving too much away; the major area is no longer accessible. That still leaves plenty of interesting terrain though. It's just so handy!!!

The police keep hitting the site every few weeks if u go back take care
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Nice to here from you Neil...hows everything with the Rover
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X