recall work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall work

just my recall work done on my truck at marsh toyota on marsh barton in exeter i hade a yaris for a week F.O.C. they also had to recharge the air con as well so i have nice and cold air con kept me informed about my truck so all i can say is a job well done
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    just my recall work done on my truck at marsh toyota on marsh barton in exeter i hade a yaris for a week F.O.C. they also had to recharge the air con as well so i have nice and cold air con kept me informed about my truck so all i can say is a job well done
    cheers shaun
    They took a week

Don't tell me, you DIDN@T clean it after Salisbury, it's taken them that long to find the steering !!!!!!!

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

just took mine in this morning! they said i could have waited for it if i wanted and that it would only take a couple of hours..i didnt beleave them so iam expecting a phone call saying that they cant do it today!!!
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

they had a problem with air conditioning as they had to take it off to do the job now the air conditioning works better then it ever has and yes i did clean it a little bit
        cheers shaun

Comment

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
          they had a problem with air conditioning as they had to take it off to do the job now the air conditioning works better then it ever has and yes i did clean it a little bit
          cheers shaun
          have you had your air con converted then?? cause the original gas cant be used can it? i suspect that im going to be in the same boat as you with the air con!!!

Comment

i guess so they said they had to get an expert in because of the different gasses involed whatever they did it works
            cheers shaun

Comment

cooooool stuff , my luck may not run that far though! fingers crossed though..

Comment

how do you know that your truck needs this work done, is there a data base that toyota can check up???? and is it just a matter of phoning your local toyota dealer to get it booked in, and what exactly are they replacing
                if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

i rang toyota gb customer services let them have my chassis no waited a few days they rang me back to tell me to take it to my local dealer where the dealer phones toyota gb for approval book it in and job done
                  cheers shaun

Comment

Hi shaun thats pretty easy what is the work you have had done????

Comment

It's the steering relay rod that's replaced.

Comment

well just phoned Toyota UK and they are now contacting toyota Jap to see if it needs doing, said it will take around two weeks to get back to me is this the norm????,

Comment

i think they say two weeks to cover themselves but mine only took a couple of days to get back to me although my dealer took about three weeks to fit me in try and blag a courtesy car it might be only a yaris but it is free i did not have to pay for petrol in it either i hope this is of some help
                          cheers shaun

Comment

I'm still waiting since June

Phoned them again today getting the runaround, they don't seem to know what is going on, yet ages ago I got confirmation from Toyota EU that recall work was to be done on my vehicle
                            Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

this is the telephone no for toyota gb 01737363633 and ask for customer services give the your chassis no the will give you a customer ref no so that if you have any problems you have some sort of reference point to work from but all i can say that it was done quickly with no probs keep on trying you will get there in the end
                              cheers shaun

Comment

Working...
                              X