surf on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf on youtube

well you got to take a look at this for a bit of surfin.
    go onto youtube goto video section cars/autos i think n lookout for littlerunner from estranger its not so little enjoy gollygone

Originally posted by golly
    well you got to take a look at this for a bit of surfin.
    go onto youtube goto video section cars/autos i think n lookout for littlerunner from estranger its not so little enjoy gollygone

do you mean this one = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wm3RmzMIzo
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      cool,love that front fender arrangement.would that be road legal over here,does anyone know?if so i wouldnt mind fabbing one up like that
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

have a look at www.prerunners.net mark loads of cool front bumpers on there, fancy one myself but not sure if it might be a plod magnet

Comment

the more i look at that front fender from the vid the more i like it.ive decided im gonna make one just like it,would i be right in thinking as long as there are no sharp edges or protrusions anything goes for front bumpers according to the law of this land or is there anything i should be aware of.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looks awesome, great fun too. What lift do you reckon he's running, suspension and body I guess but how much and what size tyres/rims?

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              the more i look at that front fender from the vid the more i like it.ive decided im gonna make one just like it,would i be right in thinking as long as there are no sharp edges or protrusions anything goes for front bumpers according to the law of this land or is there anything i should be aware of.
              see the detail a bit better in these pics

Comment

nice one andy thanks mate,right where did i put me tube bender.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

I think it depends what state he is in across the pond. Some states have a standard bumper height of 12" (California is one I think) and the traffic cops carry a ruler. I don't think there is a standard in the UK, at least until Europe introduce one!
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

i also like that style but the ones that stick out more - ill post a pic later...
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                    X