No announcement yet.

more beasty vids as promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds nice on my little bookshelf speakers. I have got to hook up my big ones and amp.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      sounds awesome mark although val dont think so mind you i have got external speakers on my laptop and she was watching telly
      hehe,ive got 5:-1 speaker system on the desktop,my missus was in the shower ,when she came down stairs,she asked what the hell was that(she thought it was some idiot messing around out side)i told her I WAS but that was earlier
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

im gonna try and find a quiet road,some where out of town where theres not a lot of people or traffic around and do a couple of burn out vids and 0-60 and top end speed,jusy to see what she can do.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          excellent job smithy,top notch.now im the one whos jealous.are you going to attach any tube supports around the quarter bumper bits,just to protect the body work a bit.
          Yip sure am.
          Got hold of these today,they're about 40cm long so should do the trick. Just need to chop the top bit off. Will put them on later though. Just happy to get main bit done. Got it painted today but never had time to fit it. There's always tmrw..
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

GOOD JOB! been to see my Neighbour with his FORD GT350 fitted with the
            A/C COBRA Engine oooooooooooohhhh it sounds so good
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X