Which Tyres?? im buying them tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Tyres?? im buying them tomorrow

im going to formula 4x4 tomorrow and im either having colway muds or kingpins. both are the same price. and both are retreads and copys of bfg muds, and comments are which are best?? not spending a fortune as i'll be after some 33's and new wheels next year, but got some mud bashing coming up and the bfg a/ts just aint cutting it.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

id go for colways, we got them on the suki and they are great!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

i got colway AT's on the surf and had the colway MT's on both of the suki's and never had any trouble with them.i got mine from www.accessoriesandtyres.com and next day delivery and £40+vat and p&p so not too bad if ordered b4 midday
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

never heard of kingpins??
        but colways are good... i have them on my spare set... only trouble i've had is one needed re mounting cos the air was leaking through the bead (not uncommon on any tyre) and now they're cut to shreds!!... some real deep gashes and they're still good!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          im going to formula 4x4 tomorrow and im either having colway muds or kingpins. both are the same price. and both are retreads and copys of bfg muds, and comments are which are best?? not spending a fortune as i'll be after some 33's and new wheels next year, but got some mud bashing coming up and the bfg a/ts just aint cutting it.
          I'd say that if you're going along to the place, then have a look at them, and discuss your requirements with the guys at the shop. Then decide.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

well i was going for the colways, or greenway macho's. but they didnt have 4 in stock of either so i bought the kingpins. £192 fitted. sound great on the road, like a v2 rocket! need the grip for next weekend mud bashing up the chase

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

we had a couple of kingpin a/t on our old zuki set of wheels - had no probs.
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X