black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Luvvley jubbley
      Powered by ????

Comment

thanks fellas and fellaresses,

must admit, looking forward to getting this one!!, as I've seen it but can't have it yet..........and you always want what you can't have

Comment

Nice truck mate 2nd GENS still rule 3rd GENS are very nice though even better when INTERCOOLED. (so as not to upset the Children on here)
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

C'mon Fieldsey spill the beans ,put me out of me misery, Where did u get it from???
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Very nice motor- if it aint too noosey can you say what this cost and also how u sourced it?
                love the colour

Comment

Directly imported from Japan from auction,...NOT!!! through a third party.
                  As I've said before I don't disclose how I source it/them, as there are people on here who are in the business of selling surfs, and I don't intend treading on anyones toes................as an influx of people start to try importing their own.

I searched and searched the internet for information of importing and finding the right contacts/auction, and I'm pretty much trusted by the manager and vice versa. I've done this for myself, and taken the time to find all the information I need and taken the chance, whether it be good or bad.

I don't mind advising people on certain aspects, but I'm not going to write it word for word for the contacts, as people are just as capable of finding out for themselves.

What I will say, you have to lay out money in the first place for a deposit, which I did blind,not knowing who I was dealing with...........but to be fair, the company I have dealt with have been excellent in every way, and I have never had a problem with them.

It isn't straight forward, you do have to have a bit of knowledge in what you are doing, and be handy with paperwork. If I was to list in order of sequence, it would be pretty much like this.

ARRANGE A PSEUDO TURN NUMBER FOR YOURSELF

1)Join an auction site and pay small deposit.
                  2)Decide if you want to pay shipping and transportation or let the auction company arrange it.
                  3)Search their site and bid on your car, and possibly win it !!!
                  4)Pay all costs to the auction house (including shipping, if you requested it and administration fees) when you receive the invoice by email. Money usually has to be paid within 5 working days by International Payment
                  5) Receive all the car documentation by EPS post.
                  6) Arrange SVA if car is younger than 10 years old. (you'll need the de-reg document).
                  7)Arrange for someone to carry out sva mods or do them yourself.(no sva on models over 10 years, just MOT).
                  8) Arrange customs clearance (through a clearance company), who will clear the vehicle at port and advise you of vat cost and import duty. Customs will not release the car, until all duties have been paid.
                  9)Pay all duty, and the car is yours.
                  10) Arrange collection, or drive yourself to a designated MOT centre or SVA station (if you have pre arranged for the work to be carried out at the SVA station)....NOT HOME!!!!
                  11) Once you have, MOT, SVA, and all vehicle documentation (including insurance), apply for your licence number, then apply for tax.
                  12)BIG SMILE

Thats a pretty basic idea of the procedure, if it helps anyone, but like I say, its entirely up to the individual to source their contacts and follow the procedure. It wasn't something I managed to arrange overnight.
                  Sorry if this a bit vague, and people feel I'm holding back information, but you search hard enough and you'll find what you are looking for

Fieldsy

Oh!!, and I don't buy to sell, vehicles are registered to me, and I sell, as and when I'm ready for a new one.

Comment

yea i know, i bought the last one you got bored of, for all you people out there, yes he may be follicly challenged but he"s a very trustworthy bloke even if he does make c**p coffee..
                    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

not buying that one off you tho, the colours s**t ha ha.....
                      the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

right, thats it, I'm off to tell the missus she makes $$$$ coffee...........and I doubt she'll offer you a penguin again...........probably her last one aswell,taken from the kids lunch bits to offer to a weary traveller miles from home............I just hope I can lift her confidence again, now that her beverage services have come under such scrutiny

My beverage is easy m8...............you'd just get a pint

Comment

Thanx for the info, you did good !
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                          X