n.o.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n.o.s

wooohoooo.finally the nitros oxide kit has arrived this morning,now let the fun a frolics begin.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    wooohoooo.finally the nitros oxide kit has arrived this morning,now let the fun a frolics begin.

Dude, the last I heard is that you were trying to stop the beast not make it go faster! Priorities man, priorities.

Comment

and i still havent seen a vid with your foot down yet!!!

BTW - nice!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

OK, this is getting silly.

Doesn't stop me being jealous of course.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Dude, the last I heard is that you were trying to stop the beast not make it go faster! Priorities man, priorities.
          ahhh,well i have a little story to tell about the brakes,i found out why they werent stopping so good,it seems i was a bit to handy with the copper grease,when i pulled the pads out they were covered in it.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

ahhh,well i have a little story to tell about the brakes,i found out why they werent stopping so good,it seems i was a bit to handy with the copper grease,when i pulled the pads out they were covered in it.
            Reminds of a story told to me by a merchant seaman once. The captain on one of his ships used a push bike to get around the deck and one of the gofer type guys decided to stop it going rusty in the sea air by liberally greasing everything - including the wheel rims The captain finished up with a broken arm
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

On the packet of copper slip, it warns not to cover the working surface of the pads, and when I read it my thoughts went along the lines of 'You gotta be effing taking the p1ss......... Oh well.........

BTW - what will NOS get the sprint time down to?????
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                On the packet of copper slip, it warns not to cover the working surface of the pads, and when I read it my thoughts went along the lines of 'You gotta be effing taking the p1ss......... Oh well.........

BTW - what will NOS get the sprint time down to?????

I doubt Mark put copper slip on the pads working surface, I know he's a nutter but he's not that stoopid! but probably applied too much on the backs and it got hot, melted and dribbled onto the disc and was transfered to the pads.

Comment

I doubt Mark put copper slip on the pads working surface, I know he's a nutter but he's not that stoopid! but probably applied too much on the backs and it got hot, melted and dribbled onto the disc and was transfered to the pads.
                  it's a buggar when ya bits dribble onto something you don't want it too....
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

exactly what had happened vince.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

[QUOTE

BTW - what will NOS get the sprint time down to?????[/QUOTE]
                      the kit is a progressive(two stage) type 100 shot,it wont be any quicker from standstill,but 30-100mph should happen in a blink of an eye if all goes well i dont know (propably sub 5 seconds)
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                        Reminds of a story told to me by a merchant seaman once. The captain on one of his ships used a push bike to get around the deck and one of the gofer type guys decided to stop it going rusty in the sea air by liberally greasing everything - including the wheel rims The captain finished up with a broken arm
                        pmsl.ive just had a vision.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

pmsl.ive just had a vision.
                          Well go on then - share......

Or is it something to do with your marine engineering?
                          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I hope it's something to do with the Euromillions jackpot!

Comment

hehehehe,no i meant the skipper riding his bike around the deck,only to find he had no brakes.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X