Originally posted by Slugger
    Vince ,

Did you sort your heater out today ?

Paul

Ummmm....err......Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Ummmm....err......Nope.
      Ok! i'll have a go myself (gulp !! ) but how do i get access to the heater matrix and the hose ?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger
        Ok! i'll have a go myself (gulp !! ) but how do i get access to the heater matrix and the hose ?

Paul

Glovebox out first, then detatch the two heater hoses that go through the bulkhead in the engine bay, (lay some rags down in the footwell to catch any spilt coolant.)
        You need to remove the three plastic compartments behind the glove box, (10mm bolts) one holds the air distribution flap and blower motor, the middle section is the air-con condenser rad, the right hand section holds the heater matrix.

Comment

Glovebox out first, then detatch the two heater hoses that go through the bulkhead in the engine bay, (lay some rags down in the footwell to catch any spilt coolant.)
          You need to remove the three plastic compartments behind the glove box, (10mm bolts) one holds the air distribution flap and blower motor, the middle section is the air-con condenser rad, the right hand section holds the heater matrix.
          Cheers m8 , will give that ago this afternoon

Paul.

Comment

I sat in a traffic jam this evening, for about 15 minutes with the engine running and the front heater still didn't get warm but ther rears did so had them on full blast.

I still reckon it's got something to do with the hoses in the engine bay where they go through the hot/cold valve on the bulkhead. Check there first before taking the heater conpartments out 'cos it's very time consuming getting it all out and then back in.

Comment

I sat in a traffic jam this evening, for about 15 minutes with the engine running and the front heater still didn't get warm but ther rears did so had them on full blast.

I still reckon it's got something to do with the hoses in the engine bay where they go through the hot/cold valve on the bulkhead. Check there first before taking the heater conpartments out 'cos it's very time consuming getting it all out and then back in.
              Will try that first then , cheers m8

Paul,

Comment

Working...
              X