yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surfs are great looking cars, muddy or clean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs are great looking cars, muddy or clean.

OK, so it's been a week and a half since playing in the quarry at Rochdale, and I've been driving around proudly showing off my mud splattered car. I've been getting lots of admiring glances off people who realised that yes, I own a 4x4, and yes, it does get used for the purpose for which it was intended. They do look good in MUD.

However, one or two people at work have commented 'When you gonna clean that damn thing?' (pfft, they drive things like Audi TTs, what do they know). And after leaving many little piles of mud in which ever parking space I occupied I decided to clean the Surf. So went down to the car wash after work, £4 and plenty of scrubbing/jetting/waxing etc later, and WOW, does she ever look GREAT!

So, mud covered or sparkling clean, what a great looking car.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

was thinking of going to burnley on sunday for the family funday are you going
    www.floatingpontoonsolutions.co.uk

Comment

They only look good covered in mud

Then colour dont matter
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by stevieboy
        was thinking of going to burnley on sunday for the family funday are you going
        Can't really make it out this weekend, got other stuff I need to get done.

Hopefully going to make it along to the quarry again at the end of the month. See http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27405 and get your name down.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
        X