Hurrah! Got most Of My Wanted List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah! Got most Of My Wanted List.

Been on a spending spree and managed to get all the bits I've been after for months in the space of a week!

Think I may have picked up a few bargains on the way:

Genuine Surf roof spoiler with all fittings £40
    Rear load cover with brackets and fittings £46
    Wrap round stainless steel bull bar £80

That should keep me happy for a while. Now roll on a couple of dry days so that I can start fitting them!!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Where you been shoppin at mate? Anywhere local? Loads of landy shops in the N.E but aint found anywhere with Surf bits

Spoggle

Comment

I'd say you got a great price on the load cover. They normally go around the £100 mark on ebay. Congrats.

Where did you get the spoiler from? I'm after one for mine.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Managed to find one that had just gone up for sale on eBay and phoned the guy with an offer which he accepted. There's another one on there now. Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Get bidding !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
          Where you been shoppin at mate? Anywhere local? Loads of landy shops in the N.E but aint found anywhere with Surf bits

Spoggle
          Been looking on eBay and this forum for weeks. It's just like buses nothing comes along for ages and then loads come together. Just keep searching here and eBay on a regular basis at least once a day and be patient. Like I said I looked for weeks before I managed to get my stuff.

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X