Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me ?

Recently I saw a picture with 100 scary movie titles hidden in it, and now I cannot find it - anyone got any clue where it can be found again ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

It's been found

Have a challenge

and see the picture for another

Trev

Comment

Was it this one??
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Oh you've started something now! I've been staring at the dark films puzzle for over an hour and managed to get 34 out of 50. My eyes are starting to lose focus! I'm going to try a little longer but I don't think I'll get them all.

Any idea if there is a full list of the answers? I know it's cheating but better that than total blindness which is what will happen if I keep staring at it (the picture I mean!)
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by kameeleon
          Oh you've started something now! I've been staring at the dark films puzzle for over an hour and managed to get 34 out of 50. My eyes are starting to lose focus! I'm going to try a little longer but I don't think I'll get them all.

Any idea if there is a full list of the answers? I know it's cheating but better that than total blindness which is what will happen if I keep staring at it (the picture I mean!)

hehehehhehe and how have you got on with the 100 titles in the attached picture ?

http://www.movieweb.com/forums/archi...p/t-15341.html should help

Trev
          Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 7 November 2006, 12:58.

Comment

Working...
          X