Any Gamers Out There!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Gamers Out There!!!!!

I have for sale if anyone interested ultimate gaming console ...x box 360 nearly new has all leads 1 controller 20 gig hard drive boxed with all manuals upgraded with latest extreme firmware this console will play all games including back ups comes with nhl 07 and need for speed carbon can collect or will post £280 a bargain as you will save fortune on games pm me if interested

how did you get need for speed carbon when it's not out until friday!

Comment

hi mate there are ways and means as said it plays all discs

Comment

yep , i had both my x box and my 360 'modified' shall we say the internet is a truly wondrous place.. saves me a fortune on games and dvds.. not that im saying piracy is a good thing you understand
        DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

oh i no i do it two lol!

Comment

no piracy! wouldn't know what you mean is that anything to do with jonny depp by the way anyone want a copy of pirates of the carribean 2.....ssshhh!!

Comment

seen it, got it, liked it.

saw click a week before it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                no piracy! wouldn't know what you mean is that anything to do with jonny depp by the way anyone want a copy of pirates of the carribean 2.....ssshhh!!
                nah im just downloa..............

feline site

saw 3 ????
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                  I have for sale if anyone interested ultimate gaming console ...x box 360 nearly new has all leads 1 controller 20 gig hard drive boxed with all manuals upgraded with latest extreme firmware this console will play all games including back ups comes with nhl 07 and need for speed carbon can collect or will post £280 a bargain as you will save fortune on games pm me if interested

ok i will also throw in 3 games of your choice cant say fairer than that!

black feline!!

Comment

Working...
                  X