X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 runner in police chase!!

107 sky 2
    road wars
    they're making a getaway and chucking drugs out the handy back window!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

the cops shot out the tyres!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      the cops shot out the tyres!
      Was it a black 4Runner? I saw that, t'was funny.

I've seen the police chase with the dark red 4Runner filmed by helicopter, when the truck runs out of fuel and the guy jumps out and starts pushing it, the cops just waited 'till he collapsed with exhaustion.

Comment

i like road wars!...
        it's all Thames Valley police, so i "know" a few of the coppers from around town and stuff.

Comment

i like road wars!...
          it's all Thames Valley police, so i "know" a few of the coppers from around town and stuff.

Yeah I watch it, especialy when they show Reading, I try and recognise where they are. I'm sure I saw them driving around Tilehurst the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Yeah I watch it, especialy when they show Reading, I try and recognise where they are. I'm sure I saw them driving around Tilehurst the other week.
            pretty likely... most of the chases in reading start down oxford road and head that way or pangbourne!

i used to go out with a bird down stanley st, off george st... i didn't realise that's where the prostitutes hang out!... that's on there quite a bit!
            Last edited by da SLUG man; 31 October 2006, 01:31.

Comment

pretty likely... most of the chases in reading start down oxford road and head that way or pangbourne!

i used to go out with a bird down stanley st, off george st... i didn't realise that's where the prostitutes hang out!... that's on there quite a bit!

Littleheath road used to be good for a police chase / race!

Comment

they're in new lane hill, tilehurst now!... chasing from the tilehurst end down to bathroad, by the pub....

the kiddies have hidden in calcot golf club!

Comment

they're in new lane hill, tilehurst now!... chasing from the tilehurst end down to bathroad, by the pub....

the kiddies have hidden in calcot golf club!

I've completely forgoten where the golf club is, is it behind Savacentre?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    I've completely forgoten where the golf club is, is it behind Savacentre?
                    near there... about a mile further down the A4 into reading... just before horncastle

Comment

near there... about a mile further down the A4 into reading... just before horncastle

Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now, used to be a nice pub in Horncastle, on the A4.

Hold on, the Horncastle IS the pub at the bottom of New lane hill aint it?
                      The pub with the big conservatory on it.
                      Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 31 October 2006, 01:52.

Comment

Working...
                      X