Why I have so many headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I have so many headlights

When you come round corners and find these!
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Originally posted by Maverick
    When you come round corners and find these!

BULLBARS

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

OH DEAR
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        BULLBARS

Does it look like a bull?
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
          Does it look like a bull?
          A little bit.

You should get a little gun put in behind your grill so you can bag the bugger next time it happens.

I'll have the antlers for my bonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            A little bit.

You should get a little gun put in behind your grill so you can bag the bugger next time it happens.

I'll have the antlers for my bonnet.
            foolish boy!... just put your foot down and run it over!

i'm not too keen on venison though!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Keep an eye out for a fat bloke in a red suit next time you're driving down that road.

Comment

'Tiss illegal to "lamp" deer you naughty boy

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                  'Tiss illegal to "lamp" deer you naughty boy
                  can you turn them off and the run it over??
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Saw an RTA years ago where one of those things jumped in front of a car, went through the screen and took the drivers head off Think I'd just slow down and not want to fight with it mate.Woman I know hit a pheasant which wrecked her rad and air con, cost over a grand to fix,so just think what one of those things could do, even if it didnt kill you.

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
                      Saw an RTA years ago where one of those things jumped in front of a car, went through the screen and took the drivers head off Think I'd just slow down and not want to fight with it mate.Woman I know hit a pheasant which wrecked her rad and air con, cost over a grand to fix,so just think what one of those things could do, even if it didnt kill you.

Spoggle
                      That's why Swedish cars are so hardcore. The Chairman (or CEO) of Volvo (or Saab) was decapitated when he hit an Elk (or Reindeer) and they decided to make their cars capable of hitting an Elk without a problem.

Vince will find you a link to the actual facts.

I saw rally footage of a car hitting a cow once (think it was Corsica). That was funny. Not for the cow, but the driver got a nice bit of steak.

Comment

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...Car_Windshield

Nev

Comment

seen a few deer run over it can make a mess of the front of your car though,

hit one with my trooper ,mind must have been elsewhere
                          well how was i meant to know he was in the middle of a field in the pitch black he tasted good though
                          ian dont live far from some nice countryside !!!!!:
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            seen a few deer run over it can make a mess of the front of your car though,

hit one with my trooper ,mind must have been elsewhere
                            well how was i meant to know he was in the middle of a field in the pitch black he tasted good though
                            ian dont live far from some nice countryside !!!!!:

Sheep cause a lot of damage too!
                            They are so dull, as you drive towards them, they walk in front of the vehicle instead of running away.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle

Spoggle
                              I agree, that's why my main beam is eight headlights, two of which are angled slightly to the side of the road, this enables to see them coming (most of the time). Deer are not the only worry in the New Forest, we also have to watch out for, horses, cows, badgers, foxes, pigs, ponys, cats, and police cars. I know for a fact that my car passes the so called "elk" test, many animals have tested it and survived.
                              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                              X