Great gifts for your love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    Why do I get the feeling that you're not just stocking up for the ladies.
    I'd say about 1/10th of our turnover is the TV / Crossdresser market. There's a lot of you out there!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

you need to target the Angles website. its a transgender/ transvestite specific forum.
      nice bunch of people actually, its full of useful information for people of that way of life.

we used a pair of vixen footwear red thigh highs for one of our centrefolds and I was very impressed with them, good flexibility in the leg part meant we werent restricted in model poses on the bike.
      she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
        you need to target the Angles website. its a transgender/ transvestite specific forum.
        nice bunch of people actually, its full of useful information for people of that way of life.

we used a pair of vixen footwear red thigh highs for one of our centrefolds and I was very impressed with them, good flexibility in the leg part meant we werent restricted in model poses on the bike.
        You need to take a look at the latest stuff on there Jayne. Lots of metal stilettos in black, pink or red with lacing, buckles or plain. Hope to get something in your mag again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          got anything in a size 13?
          Will these do? They're roomy for a 12.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sexy-black-pat...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Working...
          X