Its Official Men are better drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official Men are better drivers

Hope you all took note on ITV with all the highway code questions if not it is repeated on ITV2 tomorrow night. I was distracted by the blonde in the PVC catsuit.Interesting questions of what i saw
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Rather you than me!!!!!!

You want me to delete this now to save you any pain, or leave it for the girls to chew on tomorrow?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

it was a fair questionaire with good general knowledge questions of the highway code which everybody should know.

And i am of the belief that not all women drivers are bad genarally it is the BMW Merc and SAAB owners who think they own the road.
      Last edited by mark g8awo; 20 January 2004, 06:14.
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        And i am of the belief that not all women drivers are bad genarally it is the BMW Merc and SAAB owners who think they own the road.
        Always with the exception of lane 2 on the motorway which everyone knows is for the exclusive use of the asian community in nissans.
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

like this news was a surprise?

Not for me I realise this everytime I am on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Rather you than me!!!!!!

You want me to delete this now to save you any pain, or leave it for the girls to chew on tomorrow?

let the girls have there say I SAY
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              let the girls have there say I SAY
              they can't - too busy reading the highway code i think - ducking for cover now
              Dave

Comment

Highway code:

male: mirror, signal, manouver.

female:mirror, pucker, lipstick
                right, i,m off sharpish

Comment

Im a better driver since the sex change op
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

i am not going to stoop to your level, because us women are more mature than you boys and us women let you young boys think what you want and when you grow up you'll find out the truth about us women, we are the better sex.

Ems
                    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
                      i am not going to stoop to your level, because us women are more mature than you boys and us women let you young boys think what you want and when you grow up you'll find out the truth about us women, we are the better sex.

Ems
                      i for one agree with you ems, seeing you called me young man.
                      YOU WOMEN ARE ****** GOOD AT SEX
                      Pops

Comment

Maybe we should ask how many men passed their driving tests on the first attempt???

Besides you'll get unfair results on here - the off road ladies are real wheelin women... the school run mums who make up the majority of the stats wouldn't have a chance with us - and for what its worth they P*** me off on the road too.
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Maybe we should ask how many men passed their driving tests on the first attempt???

Besides you'll get unfair results on here - the off road ladies are real wheelin women... the school run mums who make up the majority of the stats wouldn't have a chance with us - and for what its worth they P*** me off on the road too.
                          1 - 1

LOVE ALL

I DID AND TERRIE DID
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

Besides you'll get unfair results on here - the off road ladies are Real Wheelin' Women... the school run mums who make up the majority of the stats wouldn't have a chance with us! And for what its worth they P*** me off on the road too.
                            OK HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME

calm down, you will blow a GASKET
                            Pops

Comment

WATCH IT OR SHE'LL BLOW A GASKET
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X