• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, might just be me being in a pee'd off mood today, but I can honestly
    say the b@stards would definitely not be coming into this house. Fine or no
    fine.

Comment

THEY CAN COME INTO MY HOUSE IF THE DOGS WILL LET THEM!

Comment

Can't see them getting anyone to do the job, imagine the abuse they'll get.
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Just seen article on TV...

Tax levied on Holiday abroad...about 40+
          Vauxhall motor - goes up approx 250+

Possible taxes raised on Electrical Goods in the house

this is just $$$$$$$$ and is revenue earner for the treasury. Whilst I agree in principal to cut greenhouse gases...why doesn't the government

- make new house developments use Solar Power on the roofs ...wont do it becuase of the possible payments from business
          - implement integrated transport policy so people have a decent, affordable option to cars for short journeys
          - cut the We'll raise your wage/expenses to x.amount if you raise mine next year
          - reduce costs on Veg Oil [or no tax] Like Germany and France

What wll the government do when so many people have to give up working because they're taxed from going to/from work

ID Card scheme..several key politicians have been trying to ban the information commissioner, Audits office from looking to the scheme and its total expected costs. Worst of all is they're planning to go ahead without doing end-to-end testing of the hardware...this is planned to be done on a phased go live approach

Passports - cost of passports gone up....isn't it funny that they have overspent and screwed up the introduction of the new passport scheme - what do I say...raise the cost of passports to pay for the bundle they have done with this system.

Many an Englishman after the goverments get go ahead
          Last edited by Gizmo; 30 October 2006, 21:11.
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
            Many an Englishman after the goverments get go ahead
            Think that generally sums everything up rather eloquently.

Comment

Working...
            X