Who forgot the clocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who forgot the clocks?

Who forgot about the clocks then? I got up for work and arrived at what I thought was 06:30, and it was still only 05:30 DOH....

Had to hang around for an hour and not get paid for the privilege, great.

We cruelly allowed my daughters boyfriend to go to work at 9.0 instead of 10.0. Thats what you get for phoning the house at 2am and 3am this morning.

Prat.

What goes around.......
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

nice one,
      Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      We cruelly allowed my daughters boyfriend to go to work at 9.0 instead of 10.0. Thats what you get for phoning the house at 2am and 3am this morning.

Prat.

What goes around.......
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

ha, that makes me feel batter I was working a night last night and that extra hour was a killer plus where i work there are hundreds of clocks and not all of them were changed so it got a bit confusing and anoying when i thought it was nearly time to go home only to find out that it was another hour to go!!! oh well better look on the bright side last night tonight number 7 of seven!!!
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

My dog!! I was all hoping for an extra hour in bed, but the dog went and got up at the usual time, so I had to get up and let him out and get his brekkie etc. Trouble is there really is nothing on TV at 7.15 am on a sunday!!

Mart
          Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

My wife set her alarm clock one hour forward instead of back!
            she got up at the usual 8 o'clock (actually 6 o'clock, but i kept quiet!!!)to take the dogs out.
            she complained about it being so dark!!!
            hehehehe
            I had the bed to myself!!!
            Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Well I remembered to set the clocks, but the kids body clocks were obviously wrong, the little darlings were up at 6am
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

We forgot the ALARM clock it went off & we got up at 5:30 am
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

doh

i feel so much better now..lol
                  i worked overtime on sunday..haven`t worked on a sunday for 3years!! ..and yes u guessed it i forgot about the clocks and arrived at work at 6:45 doh..
                  wasn`t all bad thou..i finished an hour early aswell
                  makes note to self..don`t volunteer for working sundays again!!

Comment

Working...
                  X