Originally posted by colin timney
        should have it back buy thursdays and i'll be about £1300 lighter
        colin
        but did they say what thursday.........
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          but did they say what thursday.........
          oh this thursday,next thursday.oh who cares,it'll give me more time to find the money.(just had about 7 cans of lager so i don't give a toss at the moment)
          colin

Comment

Hi Colin sorry to hear about your "HEAD" going maybe next time you are in the "WOOD,S" with AMANDA you might fined it. say hello to the little lady for me.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
              Hi Colin sorry to hear about your "HEAD" going maybe next time you are in the "WOOD,S" with AMANDA you might fined it. say hello to the little lady for me.
              she says hi bob,might go and have a look in the woods to see if i can find it!

Comment

Need some idea of where to go, be nice though

Hello,
                Well heads all done and trucks back on its feet. However I have a leak from the power steering pump, starter keeps clicking but not starting and the turbo oil return pipe is leaking at the block union. You've gotta love em to keep em going. As the wife drives it all the time and we had some news which means it needs to be bang on reliable for her. Also can't have her in the S2000 now the roads are slippy I need to get it sorted. S2000 has happy rear end!

So looking for a place who'll do a service return on the starter and p/s pump.

Someone who can provide a turbo return pipe. Note. I have put a new gasket between the union and block, leaked again. Tried sealant and a gasket. Still leaked. Can't see much in there but feel the pipe may have cracked at the union end?

I have got the service repair kit from roughtrax for the starter, but kinda had enough of keeping it repaired so asking a local garage to do the work ££££ He offered to try the service repair kit, so may not need a starter. However if the kit is not up to the job then I need to be ready with a supply line.
                I agreed I can get the bits to save on that bit.

PS I'm in Cambridgeshire, near Huntingdon if this helps.

Any help on places to go other than the main stealership would be appreciated.

Cheers All,
                R

Comment

Sorry to hear of ya woes Bud, as they say "Fings Can only get better" is Tony in Basingstoke to far away ?

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see the next problem Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Damn Colin, sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted quickly and you're back on the road/mud soon.

[Waves at Mrs T ]
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

i must say i have sold over 100 surfs mainly 3ltrs and have never had one with cracked head yet` had one last month with blocked up rad but head was ok ` am talking 3ltrs not 2.4 steam ships so in my book the 3ltr surf is the best 4x4 around for that sort of price ` its also the end for the surfs am afraid to say` am not bringing anymore in to the uk and i dont think many others are` due to the anti 4x4 brigade and price problems i realy think this is it for me aniway

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                        i must say i have sold over 100 surfs mainly 3ltrs and have never had one with cracked head yet` had one last month with blocked up rad but head was ok ` am talking 3ltrs not 2.4 steam ships so in my book the 3ltr surf is the best 4x4 around for that sort of price ` its also the end for the surfs am afraid to say` am not bringing anymore in to the uk and i dont think many others are` due to the anti 4x4 brigade and price problems i realy think this is it for me aniway
                        i've had my surf for over 3 years and in that time it had not missed a beat until a month ago,at a 180,000 km and 12 year old i soon acept that it is going to have its far sure of problem.
                        colin

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                          Damn Colin, sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted quickly and you're back on the road/mud soon.

[Waves at Mrs T ]
                          its all sorted now paul, just the few minor repairs for the mot and i'll be ready for action.
                          colin

Comment

same problem had 3 litre 2 years no trouble toured europe last summer - no problems drive it to work 6 miles there and 6 back for 3 weeks and that is all i did - no signs whatsoever of overheating smoke billowing out of back and blowing water out when cold, in garage cracked head £1000 ++++absolutely gutted

Comment

Working...
                            X