I should know better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should know better

I definatly should after 30 odd years of plumbing, i'm doin out the bedroom, drain'd & removed the two rads, cut and capped the tails temporilary as i'm rerouteing the pipes, recharged the heating to 1 bar so we could use it, and then decieded after a bath and my dinner to do another half hour and pull some of the skirting board off, the last bit sprung off and knocked one of the caps off (push-fit) and the ba$tard sprayed cold water all over me, lucky the heating was off or it would have been a bad burn, i'm trying to stop it with me finger and find the cap at the same time, got it back on and not too much water damage to downstairs but f**k me was that cold (and black) and all this in me jimjam pants and no top, missis laugh'ed her head off!! they got a funny sence of humor women
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

It just does, OK?

Comment

feel bad for laughing ian

could'nt you do it again and get the mrs to video it to show on the forum
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

have you not had enough water running through your house yet??
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Dont know about the forum, i'd send it to you've been framed and cop me £250, There's never a video camera handy when you need one
          I should'a built this place on stilts Charlie, HeHe is that land drain still going?
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X