No announcement yet.

Drivers side sagging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but have you physically found evidence for a snapped spring ? i.e. broken bits yet?

guess it could have sagged also
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
      but have you physically found evidence for a snapped spring ? i.e. broken bits yet?

guess it could have sagged also
      i managed to get down and under the truck this morning and had a good look and feel around but could'nt find or see anything but i will find out when the new ones arrive and get them swapped over
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

You guys are funny!

As far as sag goes on a Hilux, 4runner or Surf, it's built-in to the driver's side or RHS.

Everything on a standard unit is over that side, Single battery, steering column, brake booster, turbo, A/C compressor, fuel tank, Lard ass driver, transfer case output offset, front diff centre, cast steel exhaust manifold, brake pedal bracket, rear spare wheel swing arm, wiring loom, rear brake proportioning valve, fuse boxes and mud in carpet.

It's no wonder these things sag on one side.

Jez

Comment

Originally posted by v6hilux
          You guys are funny!

As far as sag goes on a Hilux, 4runner or Surf, it's built-in to the driver's side or RHS.

Everything on a standard unit is over that side, Single battery, steering column, brake booster, turbo, A/C compressor, fuel tank, Lard ass driver, transfer case output offset, front diff centre, cast steel exhaust manifold, brake pedal bracket, rear spare wheel swing arm, wiring loom, rear brake proportioning valve, fuse boxes and mud in carpet.

Jez
          hey jez
          your right you know especially about stormforce being a lard arse
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by v6hilux
            You guys are funny!

Jez
            hi and welcome,you think were funny now,you havnt seen or heard anything yet,
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome to our up and running forum Jez but just be carefull when Joker post pictures cause the forum will crash

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                Hi and welcome to our up and running forum Jez but just be carefull when Joker post pictures cause the forum will crash
                anyone want to see pics of my new g-string

oi mod thats interfering with my freedom of speech, and abuse of your powers ,damn see you at the court of human rights

you can visit me to see me modelling them
                Last edited by joker??; 27 October 2006, 17:41.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  anyone want to see pics of my new g-string
                  depends on whos modelling it.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                    depends on whos modelling it.
                    me honey

Comment

Originally posted by joker??

you can visit me to see me modelling them
                      I think I'll be washing my hair that day...........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        I think I'll be washing my hair that day...........

wash and go ???

Comment

been waiting for replacement spring so i rang rouhtrax last week and Barry said that his supplier had lost my details and that i will have the spring by today.It turned up today but unfortunatel it was for the near side and not the off side like i wanted,rang Barry and told him and he wasn't very happy but said i will have the new spring on Thursday and they will collect the the other one.I said that i may not be home at the time so they wont be able to have the wrong spring and he said tough luck they wont be able to have it and for me to keep it if no-ones home and they leave the other with the neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            been waiting for replacement spring so i rang rouhtrax last week and Barry said that his supplier had lost my details and that i will have the spring by today.It turned up today but unfortunatel it was for the near side and not the off side like i wanted,rang Barry and told him and he wasn't very happy but said i will have the new spring on Thursday and they will collect the the other one.I said that i may not be home at the time so they wont be able to have the wrong spring and he said tough luck they wont be able to have it and for me to keep it if no-ones home and they leave the other with the neighbour
                            dont you just love it when a plan comes together.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                              dont you just love it when a plan comes together.
                              certainly do.Barry is taking my word on the springs and he doesn't want the old one returned but when i spoke to him last Friday his supplier says they want the old one but they will have to have it whenever i can get the old one off.

Comment

just had delivery from Explorer of a replacement o/s spring but they sent me a pair o/s and n/s so at least i cant complain about it,only the bloomin delivery people who were meant to deliver last friday after putting a card thru the door on thursday and Mandy staying in all day friday waiting for them and not turning up so was on the phone yesterday to explorer who got onto City link and hey presto they turned up today
                                Last edited by stormforce; 28 November 2006, 17:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X