warden law activity centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warden law activity centre

any northern lads been here . just wondering what its like and how much it is what sort of terrain etc.

Originally posted by internetsurfer
    any northern lads been here . just wondering what its like and how much it is what sort of terrain etc.

Never been mate, but is that near Houghton Le Spring? Used to be a Karting track around there I think, and as recall a couple of sand pit's.

Spoggle

Comment

is it the paint ball centre,if it is its about half a mile from my house, i have not been myself but my brother has been, he says it was good,if you are trigger happy it can be very expensive.
      colin

Comment

It's just up the road from my local pub (seaton lane inn) I've been there a few times, (track - not pub) but only caters for go carts (excellant course and facilities) and off road bikes / quads. dont think they let 4x4's on but may be wrong.
        I did a afternoon there a few months ago (coporate thingy). go carting was fun but not as much as the quads. got very wet and muddy but such a rush.

Just a side note about the paint ball - they guy over the road from the paint ball has repeatedly objected to the council to get it closed down due to the unwanted public stopping or slowing down outside his very comfortable abode --- yet the same bloke spends thousands evry christmas to turn his front garden into a christmas wonderland, 20ft santas and reindeers etc, and charges people to come into his garden to look around.
        some people!!!!
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
          It's just up the road from my local pub (seaton lane inn) I've been there a few times, (track - not pub) but only caters for go carts (excellant course and facilities) and off road bikes / quads. dont think they let 4x4's on but may be wrong.
          I did a afternoon there a few months ago (coporate thingy). go carting was fun but not as much as the quads. got very wet and muddy but such a rush.

Just a side note about the paint ball - they guy over the road from the paint ball has repeatedly objected to the council to get it closed down due to the unwanted public stopping or slowing down outside his very comfortable abode --- yet the same bloke spends thousands evry christmas to turn his front garden into a christmas wonderland, 20ft santas and reindeers etc, and charges people to come into his garden to look around.
          some people!!!!
          are you the surf with box on the roof
          colin

Comment

some guys the wife works with say they have took there surfs on there. i think a phone call is in order.

Comment

i have seen trails bikes on there but neverseen 4x4 on.have a look on
              www.kartingnortheast.com
              colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                are you the surf with box on the roof
                colin
                tis me - I think?

Comment

it must be not many surfs with roof boxes on, you've passed me a few times,my surf is the scruffy blue one with black wheels and the sides steps removed.
                  colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                    it must be not many surfs with roof boxes on, you've passed me a few times,my surf is the scruffy blue one with black wheels and the sides steps removed.
                    colin
                    You'll have to flash me next time we pass!
                    I used to flash other surfs once - but every one looks at me as if I'm fecking mad - including the wife!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
                      You'll have to flash me next time we pass!
                      I used to flash other surfs once - but every one looks at me as if I'm fecking mad - including the wife!!
                      i flash you the next time i see you it might be a while as the surf is going to the garage tomorrow to get a new head gasket on,but if the head is cracked i think it will be a new car.
                      colin

Comment

will you be breaking it colin if the heads fecked ???

Comment

will you be breaking it colin if the heads fecked ???
                          i,ll not be breaking it,it will get fix all in good time.i'm going to get myself another car for general use,and have the surf for weekends,camping and offroading,but all this unexpected cost is just delaying the new arrival.
                          colin

Comment

Working...
                          X