Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
      Don't fancy making me one do you ?
      I've already done it once - that was enough
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jonah

Need to get something done as the back end is looking bare without the stock bumper on!
        How bad does it look??????? Thinking of taking my rear bumper off at the weekend,but it'll take a while for me to get my new bumper made up.

Think i'm going to use some 8/10mm plate to make up the brackets that bolt on to chassis and use the tow bar plates as a template for the holes.
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
          How bad does it look??????? Thinking of taking my rear bumper off at the weekend,but it'll take a while for me to get my new bumper made up.

Think i'm going to use some 8/10mm plate to make up the brackets that bolt on to chassis and use the tow bar plates as a template for the holes.
          LOL, it looks ok, just need to get the exhaust altered to exit behind the well. It looks a little sad hanging there by itself.

i much prefer the look without the bumper, it totaly tranforms the look of the rear end! (Plus things can only go faster without the 30Kg or so of bumper on!)
          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Working...
          X