Am I a pervert?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    course you wouldn't!... you'd buy a boat!!
    I meant after I'd bought the boat.

Comment

that's the recipe for bread pudding!!!
      I thought it sounded familiar. And disgusting.

Comment

i watched the new L200's getting loaded onto transporters after badminton horse trials (sponsored by mitsubishi)... they grounded on the tiny gap between the tractor and trailer!!... WTF!... you can get a nissan micra on no probs!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i think this and most of the new pick-ups are hideous and I'm not exactly sure who they are aimed at, certainly not for use as a pick up in the true sense of the word. Bet that thing has never had cement/timber/tools inthe back. Its more suited for a football team car park or for parking outside a nite club. personally I think they get 4X4s a bad name. If you add VAT you are up to almost £30k- plenty of better options if you have £30k to spare.

I still think the LWB landrover is the true look of a proper 4X4 (and I havent ever ownerd one so dont know about reliability)

Comment

Originally posted by fergus
            I still think the LWB landrover is the true look of a proper 4X4 (and I havent ever ownerd one so dont know about reliability)
            For me the classic 4x4 Pickup is a mk1 - mk3 Hilux Pickup, or for pure 4x4 its a old SWB Landcruiser BJ or Jeep Wrangler.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i think this and most of the new pick-ups are hideous and I'm not exactly sure who they are aimed at, certainly not for use as a pick up in the true sense of the word. Bet that thing has never had cement/timber/tools inthe back. Its more suited for a football team car park or for parking outside a nite club. personally I think they get 4X4s a bad name. If you add VAT you are up to almost £30k- plenty of better options if you have £30k to spare.

It's not really about the 'point' it's just about wanting one. The Aussies drive around in outrageously powerful 'utes' with very little purpose but they like them and fair play to them I reckon.

http://www.heartlandholden.com.au/Ge...under-Ute.html

I have a surf because it cost half as much as a twin cab hilux. I wanted a twin cab hilux because I wanted something to take me, four other people and five snowboards to the alps and back a few times a year and not get stuck in the snow. A pick-up would have suited me better just because it would stop snow, mud etc getting into the cabin. I suppose that's the point of these things, you can have a nice interior with knackering it.

One of these would suit me down to the ground. Not that I've got 24 grand.

Comment

ithink there aimed at hairdressers @ site agents
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  For me the classic 4x4 Pickup is a mk1 - mk3 Hilux Pickup, or for pure 4x4 its a old SWB Landcruiser BJ or Jeep Wrangler.
                  Those wranglers are amazing. I went in one (albeit a pink one) in Arizona last year and it just drove up anything. With eight people in the back.

http://www.pinkjeep.com/multimedia/p...ls.php?album=9

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                    it looks like a Volvo shagged a VW beetle.........
                    Jelly mould looks.........JUST like something else
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                    X