Insurance regarding immobilisers alarms ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance regarding immobilisers alarms ect

What are the prerequisites of the common surf insurance companys highlighted on the here....do they have to have a certain alarm/immobilisers fitted before they even deal with you.

Originally posted by RAPTOR
    What are the prerequisites of the common surf insurance companys highlighted on the here....do they have to have a certain alarm/immobilisers fitted before they even deal with you.
    i am with lifesure and thought when i went from a 2.4 to my 3l i thought i would need a alrm but they never said anything about it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Same as Richard. I'm with Lifesure and live, according to Channel 4, in the most crime ridden place in England. No need for an alarm and they wouldn't give me discount for fitting one.

Comment

thanks for the info.....bring Robin Hood back!!!
        Originally posted by Sancho
        Same as Richard. I'm with Lifesure and live, according to Channel 4, in the most crime ridden place in England. No need for an alarm and they wouldn't give me discount for fitting one.

Comment

they used to all ask for cat 2 minimum... but now imports are 10 a penny, they don't seem to bother.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Lifesure insisted on a cat1 for me.
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              no man you cant live in hackney can you??
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X