Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving House

Hi All,

looks like I'll be moving house in the not too distant future, and am looking to relocate to somewhere in the country (ie. rural).

I'm a country boy at heart and have lived in town for about 6 years now and have hated every minute.

Want to go somewhere the people are not all villainous scum. Also may need to find work, so not toooo remote,

Any ideas??
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Originally posted by plumb bob
    Hi All,

looks like I'll be moving house in the not too distant future, and am looking to relocate to somewhere in the country (ie. rural).

I'm a country boy at heart and have lived in town for about 6 years now and have hated every minute.

Want to go somewhere the people are not all villainous scum. Also may need to find work, so not toooo remote,

Any ideas??
    Anywhere green

The west country aint too bad
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Yeah, been looking at devon, Had some friends near Ilfracoombe many years ago, I liked it there,but I think the prices may be a bit too dear, I only need a 2 bed place with garden/land( for the dog).

Just been looking at restoration projects in france, for less than 50k euro's but its a big move and my french is poor, but they have a much more relaxed way of life, and in the rural parts crime is almost non existant.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
      X