New surf owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New surf owner

Hi all, picked up my m reg ssr-g 3.0 TD this week and am loving it!! couple of questions what exactly does the ssr stand for ??? and also i was told its the 'sterling touch' limited edition, its got the recaro interior etc , any ideas on this ??? thanks in advance

hi and welcome.we need pics,what colour is she.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome Ian.Don't worry too much about the ssr stuff.The main differance out of all the models and that is the G with the recaro's,as the Japs put whatever they wanted into their surfs
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Ianman
        Hi all, picked up my m reg ssr-g 3.0 TD this week and am loving it!! couple of questions what exactly does the ssr stand for ??? and also i was told its the 'sterling touch' limited edition, its got the recaro interior etc , any ideas on this ??? thanks in advance
        hi ian and welcome to the best surf site ,
        if you use the search button you will find out more about the badges
        and be even more confused
        dont know about sterling touch though, gold ltd iv got
        i think the ssrg are the ones with recaro's
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Super Sexy Recaro version
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Super Sexy Recaro version
            I presume the X on the end of mine must therefore mean 'eXCLUDING' RECARO's then
            Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Ianman

'Sterling Touch' is the immobiliser system fitted. Do you have a sort of torpedo shaped thing on your keyring?

That would need to be touched on the round contact with the flashing red LED on your dash to allow the engine to start.

Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Thanxs all , i do have a silver fob thingy for the remote central locking, thats what it must be thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                  I presume the X on the end of mine must therefore mean 'eXCLUDING' RECARO's then
                  or x rated
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Ianman welcome to the Surf fraternity, all you need to know is buried here and the natives seem friendly.

Comment

Working...
                    X