Missed this surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed this surf.

Made a post last week asking if anyone could view a surf in S'hampton for me, however the board went down 20 minutes later.

Had made arrangments by phone to buy this surf ; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

for £6000 but had to be paid before Monday morning. Just posting to give people a general idea of market prices. Who knows it may still be available for anyone interested.

Hope this works........Johnny

Originally posted by long_finger
    Made a post last week asking if anyone could view a surf in S'hampton for me, however the board went down 20 minutes later.

Had made arrangments by phone to buy this surf ; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

for £6000 but had to be paid before Monday morning. Just posting to give people a general idea of market prices. Who knows it may still be available for anyone interested.

Hope this works........Johnny
    Alright Johnny.

When i was first lookin for a Surf i spotted one on e bay as well,in Southampton as well!. Phoned the guy up to say i'd take it at the 'Buy Now' price. Confirmed everything .He said "come see it,book tickets for flight down. If you don't think it's as good as advertised you can leave it". Fair enough i thought,booked the tickets,phoned the guy to see about gettin picked up at airport......"oops" he said. "forgot to take it off e bay and someone pressed the 'Buy now' button"

£100 of surf pounds down the drain

So just watch out and be carefull when doing such a deal. Make sure they take the listing off etc.

Anyway now i've got that off my chest,where abouts in Scotland are you????
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Well smithsurf you have just made me feel a lot better. . I'm in West Lothian and at 54 yrs I'm ashamed to say I have never travelled in your area.Admittedly, the Mrs and I raised 7 kids and I worked full time so we never had much time for travel.

Cheers.......Johnny

Comment

FFS no another Jock

Comment

there will be enough of us for a 5 a side team shortly

cheers scotty

Comment

When we gettin the first Scottish meet then?? I've never seen another Surf at any off roading events/places. Heard Drumclogs a good venue. But thats another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by long_finger
              Well smithsurf you have just made me feel a lot better. . I'm in West Lothian and at 54 yrs I'm ashamed to say I have never travelled in your area.Admittedly, the Mrs and I raised 7 kids and I worked full time so we never had much time for travel.

Cheers.......Johnny
              Get yourself a Surf up here,there's usually a few in Autotrader. Some nice 3lt's at good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                When we gettin the first Scottish meet then?? I've never seen another Surf at any off roading events/places. Heard Drumclogs a good venue. But thats another thread.
                not seen another surf off road either.

a scotish meet is a must, there's quite a few of us now, so we should be able to find a mutual venue for a off road day or just a meet and greet.

lets try and keep this going this time, as everytime it's been mentioned in the past it's fell by the way side.

cheers scotty

Comment

A highland gathering of the Surf Clan, its a must,

Comment

Working...
                  X