look what this idiots wrote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what this idiots wrote

with a couple of hours to kill i decided to take a look at the surfs on ebay` to my horor and amazment look what this guy says regarding the speedo convertions item number 330040504353 what a complete idiot fancy cuming out with all this lot total garbage to say the guy is mixed up or wrong is an understament to say the least

There's several things in the advert that are just plain false. 2.4s suffering turbo problems? Used 4wd on long journeys on hard surfaces with no problems. And what's that about replacing all tyres on permanent 4wd?

Oh well.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Now you know what happened last time someone posted criticising an ebay ad.

Seriously though, that's pretty irresponsible, slagging anyone who has their odo in KMs and saying it's fine to stick the 4wd on.

Comment

The problem is people believe him and considering most of us are still running around with the odemeter in kilometres in fact I stopped changing the speedo covers to MPH because people tend to think 'what else have you done while you were doing it' It's confusing for the average punter who doesn't know much about Jap imports. The guy is wrong about a lot of things. Is it buggery that the speedo should read in MPH, we all know that this doesn't apply to a car over 10 years old. Sometimes it can be really hard work trying to explain the MPH and KLM proper recalibrating or the use of a speedo clock face cover in MPH. You really dont need the likes of that clown coming out with all that garbage do you? Any way to change the subject a bit Sluggsy, I see you have taken delivery of our Traumatizer, what do we get in return?

Comment

'Being an import, stuff is in japanese' - It is ????

'The rear door is the tail lift type' - forgive me if I am wrong but isn't a tail lift a hoist on the back of trucks ? - Hippo's tail gate won't lift a pudding !

Slightly soggy bum on it

Price aint bad though, if you are buying

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho

Seriously though, that's pretty irresponsible, slagging anyone who has their odo in KMs and saying it's fine to stick the 4wd on.
            trouble is trying to explain to some one as thick as him that his speedo hasn't been changed its probabaly just only had the cover changed like the rest of us will be hard work. He gives me the impression that he thinks his has been recalibrated and it probabaly hasn't. It may or may not have but he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about, when it comes to speedos and such I dont make mistakes in my ads. Lets forget about the fourth gen !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
              Any way to change the subject a bit Sluggsy, I see you have taken delivery of our Traumatizer, what do we get in return?
              Erm, pass. What do you want? I guess you could have the huge glitter ball that is sat on the front outside the Pleasure Beach.

I actually didn't realise that it had been moved already. Wonder when they're going to finish putting it up.

Any news on what is happening to the old site in Southport?
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                hehe, my first throughts!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                  with a couple of hours to kill i decided to take a look at the surfs on ebay` to my horor and amazment look what this guy says regarding the speedo convertions item number 330040504353 what a complete idiot fancy cuming out with all this lot total garbage to say the guy is mixed up or wrong is an understament to say the least
                  My speedo and odo both read in miles. How was that done?
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    My speedo and odo both read in miles. How was that done?
                    An adapter on the gearbox or behind the clocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      An adapter on the gearbox or behind the clocks.
                      With the wheel / tyre combo I have, its dead on too (according to my GPS)
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        With the wheel / tyre combo I have, its dead on too (according to my GPS)
                        ????which is??????
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Mine just has a replacement face, and is spot on (according to my GPS).

I have 265/70-16's..
                          It just does, OK?

Comment

Didnt anyone notice - It was written by a WOMAN!!!!

(With apologies to all those knowledgeable, beautiful lady owners/wives of owners/daughters of owners/mothers of owners/owners grannies, aunts and all others of the feminine gender who have even the remotest connection to the site, its administrators, contributors etc., etc. and any others i may have missed)

Ducks below parapet, sharpish!

Ken

By the way I am exempt from the Sex Discrimination Act on the grounds that I have NEVER discriminated against sex!!!
                            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid
                              Didnt anyone notice - It was written by a WOMAN!!!!

(With apologies to all those knowledgeable, beautiful lady owners/wives of owners/daughters of owners/mothers of owners/owners grannies, aunts and all others of the feminine gender who have even the remotest connection to the site, its administrators, contributors etc., etc. and any others i may have missed)

Ducks below parapet, sharpish!

Ken

By the way I am exempt from the Sex Discrimination Act on the grounds that I have NEVER discriminated against sex!!!
                              I can smell your fear from here, well i think it's fear

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X