No announcement yet.

£6500 To Play With

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your centre caps Vince. What are those off???

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      Try Algy's. They ONLY import SSRG models, and he has some Blue ones on the site right now.

Here is my BLUE (the fastest) SSRG 2nd Gen.

Jesus Christ Andy - I don't think mine was that clean when it come off the boat - and I'm the only guy who's owned it in the UK.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP AN ENGINE THAT CLEAN?????????

Must agree though - blue is best.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Tell me something i did not know....the amount of money i have thrown at it i could have bought the vigo

but thanks for being such a shoulder to cry on
        Originally posted by Sancho
        If you had a Frontera before, just buy any old sh!t and it will be a marked improvement.

Comment

I like your centre caps Vince. What are those off???

They're originals sprayed with that chrome-a-like paint.

Comment

i am really getting the bug now....stop teasing me!!!!!!!!

Try Algy's. They ONLY import SSRG models, and he has some Blue ones on the site right now.

Here is my BLUE (the fastest) SSRG 2nd Gen.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              They're originals sprayed with that chrome-a-like paint.

They look good Vince. Mmmm I've got an idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                Jesus Christ Andy - I don't think mine was that clean when it come off the boat - and I'm the only guy who's owned it in the UK.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP AN ENGINE THAT CLEAN?????????

Must agree though - blue is best.

He,he,he......

I always get that responce when I show my engine....

I use Autoglym Super Resin Polish as a base coat then apply Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine semi-permanent hard top coat. Non abrasive metal polish for the bumpers and side steps.

The engine bay was like that when I got the truck. The thing is I don't take it off road if it's wet. So the engine never gets dirty. I am a true member of the shiney brigade..

Here are a few more to wet the whistle!!

Comment

Hello mate justfollow the advice you been given. One thing about that truck is that the sat nav and TV will not work in the uk and you cant get them converted, so you could nock them down the price of a top of the range tomtom.

Colin
                  SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I'd save yourself a couple fo grand and buy a lovely burgundy 2nd Gen thats been well looked after by a forum member, then put a big lift kit on it and some big tyres, big lights and shiny everything!!

Much better than a plasticy 3rd gen (ducks for cover!)

Mart.
                    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                      And grey is the best.

I wonder if this will ever get boring....

i agree with sancho ...... get a grey surf n u wont go wrong
                      zacco

Comment

buy my broken one dead cheap and fix it up nice with the change!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

have you looked in the for sale department,there are a couple of 3rd gens there
                          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25685
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i will keep on eye in the for sale forum...the one in your link is just not my colour !!
                            Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            have you looked in the for sale department,there are a couple of 3rd gens there
                            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25685

Comment

Originally posted by RAPTOR
                              Nice one boys,

i must admit i do like the blue, i am looking for the SSRG model either 96/97 so i will keep on looking...its out there waiting for me!!!

KEEP THE ADVICE COMMING!!1
                              I’m new like you so welcome to the world of surfing. Mine is Blue and I love it. The intercooler is warpspeedish and I would buy one with this on if I did it again.
                              Brought it from a dealer BUT if I had joined this forum before I made up my mind I would have defiantly brought one from one of the guys on here.

Comment

Thanks,
                                i was thinking the same myself, i would rather buy a motor of a member of this forum just for the advice and honesty which would go with it which in itself is priceless..so i will be hanging out in the for sale section for a while if anybody wants me

Originally posted by namira
                                I’m new like you so welcome to the world of surfing. Mine is Blue and I love it. The intercooler is warpspeedish and I would buy one with this on if I did it again.
                                Brought it from a dealer BUT if I had joined this forum before I made up my mind I would have defiantly brought one from one of the guys on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X