another suzuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another suzuki

well heres another one for the pit ive just picked it up a 1.3 suzuki lonmg wheelbase thing with lifted suspension from center hub to arch its about 26 inches lol mad rock sliders looks the nuts il post some pics soon just gotta get the roll cage sorted out a bit of paint and im away anyone with a pipe bender or advice will be apreciated cheers mark
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    well heres another one for the pit ive just picked it up a 1.3 suzuki lonmg wheelbase thing with lifted suspension from center hub to arch its about 26 inches lol mad rock sliders looks the nuts il post some pics soon just gotta get the roll cage sorted out a bit of paint and im away anyone with a pipe bender or advice will be apreciated cheers mark
    Yer can borrow my pipe bender if ye like

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

pipe bender

you are a top man thank you i will sort out the pipe and let you know wot thickness do you recomend m8
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
        you are a top man thank you i will sort out the pipe and let you know wot thickness do you recomend m8
        Should be fine with 1 3/4 pipe 3mm walls just make sure when you buy it that it is steel that is suitable for bending and welding.

Should be around £30 ish for 7 mtr lenght
        I also have mig and arc welders should you need a borrow

Keith
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

IS IT A BLUE ONE?. THAT IS THE QUESTION
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

thanks

thanks keith my m8 is a mechanic and welder and has his own small garage buisness so we have all the equiptment cheers just no bender and advice
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

blue

no marky its white but it will be blue it will lol it looks higher than the one in ure pic lol
              black n tan
              black n tan
              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Well done Mark we look forward to seeing you down in the CELLAR
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                X